Wednesday, December 29, 2010

SNEAK PEAK!!!!!




Many of you know Im a Thirty-One Gifts Consultant!!
Im looking forward to a brand NEW Catalog that debuts February 1st!! I wanted to share a few SNEAK PEAK pictures with all my Followers!!





This is just a SNEAK PEAK and I already LOVE it!!!





Thirty-One has announced 2011 Dream Rewards Program!!! The New Program is so much easier to earn then in the past! Just by sharing Thirty-One with your family and friends could earn you $1000+ Gift Card to Best Buy, Trip to Disney or a Carnival Cruise!!!!! WOOOHOOO PLUS $250 in National Conference Bucks and a chance to earn a FABULOUS trip to MEXICO!!!

What are you waiting for!!!!!! Contact me ASAP to Join my Team and start living your DREAMS! I promise Thirty-One has changed my life in so many positive ways! Im so blessed to be part of an AMAZING company!!! Thirty-One is named one of the top growing direct sells business! Now is the time to JUMP on Board!!!! I would LOVE to have you on my Team!



Check out my FACEBOOK fan page!!!!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me!!!!
laurencoleson@gmail.com

~Lauren~

~SHOP ~ HOST ~ JOIN


No comments:

Post a Comment