Wednesday, October 27, 2010

WholeSale Costume Club Review


With Halloween quickly approaching I have been looking for Peyton a costume! This will be his 2nd year Trick-or-Treating and I wanted him to be super cute! My next review was a Halloween Costume from Wholesale Costume Club! I was so excited!

I choose the Woody Costume from Toy Story! He looked super cute!



The only thing that I didn't like was the fabric was too itchy for a little one like him!

Whole Sale Costume Club has so many costumes to choose from! Starting out with Infant size up to adult!

Their prices are reasonable too! Also if you become a member it cost only $5!!

If your looking for the perfect costume this Halloween check out Whole Sale Costume Club!

I was not paid to review this product. This review was my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment